Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Template Critique and a Few Questions?
09-08-2014, 06:59 AM,
RE: Template Critique and a Few Questions?
Thanks again for a very informative post!

My hair is actually cropped so close because I took two samples yesterday morning and the 'holes' they left were pretty striking... so I rushed to the barber and when she asked why there were hair chunks missing... "uh, drunken bet last night. I don't remember!" Smile

I like the idea of trying two kinds of bases, so that's likely the direction I'll go (for science of course, I'll be sure to report back). Anyway, as for the front of the template going too far, my hair is cut very short so it's tough to tell, but I lined in up to the base of my current hairline actually. I'll take another look though, because I think I accidentally cut a sharp point right at the front that goes too far forward.

As for growing the hair out to match the piece, the only concern I have is with regards to regular hair cuts. If it were shorter, I could swing it by using clippers on the sides, but with slightly longer hair, I take it most barbers won't trim your hair if you've got a system? Will I have to go to an expensive stylist every time for maintenance, as opposed to just getting it cut-in? I guess I could learn to cut my own hair.

I've heard making a copy of the template is also useful for when it comes time to shave down the top hair. Would you recommend?

Thanks again, you've been a massive help...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Template Critique and a Few Questions? - ByTheFollicles - 09-08-2014, 06:59 AM