Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New piece super closeup pics
08-26-2014, 06:59 AM,
New piece super closeup pics
SFS lace with 0.25" graduation as opposed to the standard 0.5" graduation. 55%-60% density.

You can't even see the lace. It just disappears into 3 thin layers of ORWG. It looks like the hair is growing right out of my head. Even at this close you can barely see any evidence of knots. The vent is a little random and in the center loves in opposite directions but since I wear my hair so choppy and disheveled I can get away with it.

My first piece was French lace and it disappeared pretty well but not like the Swiss lace on this piece. When comparing the laces side by side I couldn't tell a difference but once I put this piece on it was a huge difference between the two. I'm really easy on my lace and I only do a parameter bond so for me it's hands down SFS from now on.

Attached Files Image(s)

08-26-2014, 10:53 AM,
RE: New piece super closeup pics
AmericanJambo,
Your photos are magnified and still the Super Fine Lace is undetectable. Anyone that sees you in person would never guess that you're wearing a hair system. Great job!
Regards,
John
08-29-2014, 08:26 AM,
...the 2nd picture makes me a little nervous...I think that`s close enough :-)
Impressing...
10-15-2014, 08:30 AM,
Nice post. A couple questions:

Is this single or double knotted?

Are the knots bleached?

I just today went to talk to a stylist who personally sells double knotted, unbleached French laces,and to be honest o feared that wearing one of those would be very detectable. He also showed me a sample from a more expensive supplier that looked great
It was single knotted, bleached knot French lace and I could really tell the difference.

Does toplace do single/bleached knots?
10-15-2014, 01:00 PM,
Hello ToplaceUSA,

Please see my last post on this thread as it's probably more relevant to ask you.

Thanks

EarlyTwenties
11-08-2014, 05:00 AM,
Toplace uses single knots on the hairline and I believe the crown if you have a crown, the rest is double knot. Which is actually good because double knots tend to shed less and you can't see the knots through the rest of the piece unless you have very light density. All pieces from Toplace come bleached by default unless you ask for non-bleached knots.