Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attempting something NEVER heard done (except my friend did it).
08-01-2014, 04:05 PM,
Attempting something NEVER heard done (except my friend did it).
OK so to cut a long story short I am a long time full cap wearer. Very happy with results and looks great. Back, sides and top looks 100% natural. I expose probably 90% hairline and yes it looks great WHEN new.

My only issue with hairlines especially if your going to expose so much of it is after awhile:

1. glue builds and doesn't look as natural
2. frays loses hair
3. just doesn't always look natural on all settings angles (fact)
4. Glue shine
5...theres gotta be a five..lol

So what I have done (im sure some will say its extreme) is I have just had a transplant (very good surgeon, seen excellent results and same Dr my friend did it at 4 years ago) ONLY for the very front hairline to about 2cm back in depth. Had all 1 hairs placed at very front to give a natural look and then packed densely as it goes back so it wont look like a sparce hairline. Nice natural shape, small windows peak at tip slightly. All together 1450 grafts for hairline. Everything else is full cap and looks amazing so I wont have thin hair looking issues anywhere.

The main reason I don't like most transplant pictures is that most ppl want to transplant a massive bald area and it just looks too sparse overall in the end. I wont have this issue. My friend (who refused to allow me to post his pictures) has done exactly this and I must say it looks freakin awesome!!!!! Ill post pics in 12 months when its all grown haha yeah long time to wait. And its not hard to line up full cap to transplanted hairline that's a myth because I seen my friend do it few times and its not an issue. Now topper and transplanted hairline is something else entirely. Im talking about FULLCAP and transplant hairline! The absolute best of both worlds.

so exciting!!

And no, im definitely not one of those people who sports hair one day and bald the next so I don't care to have transplanted hair in front. Scar is minimal and like I said full cap will cover it anyway. I am not planning to shave my hair off anytime soon. I love my full cap and having hair till im old. As I get older Ill just order less density and ill look like one of those old guys who has a lot of hair (thin hair if I choose) so no issues there. Besides I wanna have great looking hair at least till im 75-80, im 31 now. Ultimately if I wanna shave it all off its really no big deal when I get that old (assuming I live that old lol)