Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tape attachment method & New Fullcap photos
07-30-2014, 09:38 AM,
RE: Tape attachment method & New Fullcap photos
Full cap for 1.5 years now with ONLY using got2b! I have zero lift and it's glued rock solid. Riding motorcycles with no helmet for hours and no issues.

When I sweat heavily occasionally I will tug at it when I'm alone and it's tight. Once I used very little glue and I was mowing the lawn in 105 heat and when I went in the house the tugged and the attachment felt less secure. After 5 -10 minutes it did dry up and the attachment was good.

I would never use got2b if I was anywhere near the water or a chance of getting caught in a thunderstorm, just have to careful.

Also, to detach I just use my spray bottle and turn the nozzle more to the stream side and soak the perimeter, let it soak while I brush my teeth and then it then just falls off. I take the whole unit and just run it under water to get the residue off then place it on a styrofoam head and do it again the next morning after a shower! I only wash it with shampoo a couple of times a month since rinsing seems to do a good enough job for me. My first cap over 1.5 years is still as good today as it was when it was new.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tape attachment method & New Fullcap photos - lee99 - 07-30-2014, 09:38 AM