Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tape attachment method & New Fullcap photos
07-30-2014, 05:00 AM,
RE: Tape attachment method & New Fullcap photos
Do you wear Topper or Fullcap lee99? ..... my ` routine` takes me about 10 -15 minutes ... I remove it at night with just lace-release from a dropper-tube...there`s no residue as the tape wasn`t on long enough to break down---I re-tape it so I`m ready to pop it on next morningafter my shower...... I like to shower in the mornings ... using Got2bglued would mean I`d have to shower before bed..... I just prefer to ` freshen up` of a morning before going out.... I`d be wary that the Got2b wouldn`t hold up so well on the flaps on a hot day when I`d be sweating ......you can get away with it with a topper if part of the perimeter were to lift here and there due to sweat / moisture, because it`s blended in onto growing hair...if those flaps were to lift on a Fullcap it would be totally obvious..... I find too , with Fullcaps, over time, the lace can start to shrink a bit ...it`s not as obvious with a Topper as you have less lace in the base... I need to stretch the lace a bit when doing my attachment/s ---- the tapes tend to hold the stretched lace that bit more firmly...... I think Got2b is really good and very easy to work with, particularly for newbies who wear toppers...very little ` fuss` when debonding etc.....just that when I`ve used it before, it can tend to lose it`s hold after a while right at the very edge, and I don`t want to run the risk of the thing lifting when I`m away from home for the day.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tape attachment method & New Fullcap photos - Paul In Ireland - 07-30-2014, 05:00 AM