Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spotted a wearer at my new job
08-08-2014, 09:49 PM,
Spotted a wearer at my new job
I just started a new office job a few days ago and i spotted a fellow wearer.
I first saw him from the back and didn't immediately clock him. I noticed that the hair at the nape area of his head was quite sparse, but not higher up. But then i saw him from the front, and noticed the whole hairline was concealed by the hair brushed forward and it clicked. Once i realized it was a piece, i kept looking at it trying to guess his stats.

It's actually quite a good piece, and i'm sure that i only noticed it cause i am a wearer and spot things that anyone else would't even notice.

It gave me a little thrill actually. It's the first time i've spotted a decent piece since wearing. I mean, sure, i've spotted the odd thick rug that anyone would see.. but this is the first one i've seen where that is a good quality, convincing piece.

I don't think he has clocked me. I haven't noticed him looking at me. Which is a good sign. Not that i would be worried if he did clock me, cause like me, he would know what to look for, but if even he hasn't spotted mine, then i must be doing something right.

Has this happened to anyone else?
08-09-2014, 01:09 AM,
RE: Spotted a wearer at my new job
I can (just about) always spot a fellow wearer, but I would like to believe it is because I am super critical,aware of how good some can look and know the small telltale signs. It is a bit scary but most people actually never notice.
08-09-2014, 01:58 AM,
RE: Spotted a wearer at my new job
I've seen the occasional wearer in the lifts and in the foyer in the company that I work for, either employees or visitors. There are certain things that raise my suspicion that it could possibly be a piece. Before I started wearing I never gave it a second thought. However since I've been wearing, I feel that I have developed a sixth sense for spotting other guys in hair systems. I only hope they’re not good at spotting me?