-i have never been comfortable 100% with it during activities
-im afraid if im gonna busted from some angles
-the process glue bonding cleaning is a headache
-i found out that bald look is sexier and hotter for a female
Than a full headed hair
- waking up early to fix your wig and put a lot of products
To make it look natural and it wont look 100% good
-you cannot take shower with it in an ease
So shave it off and grow some beard and you're good to go!
07-20-2014, 01:42 AM,
RE: Decided to shave it off!
To each their own. I'm glad you like your new look. But i do disagree with you on many points. I've had multiple women tell me how great my hair is. I've never had any tribble showering. No one has ever suspected my hair want real. It looks 100%.I'm not afraid of being busted at all. If i am, so what? I look way better with hair and there are a ton of celebrities that wear. If i get busted, so be it because my fake hair looks way better than most guys' real hair.

Looks pretty damn good to me and i only spend about 10 minutes on it a day.

Attached Files Image(s)

07-20-2014, 10:05 AM,
I agree with both posts! Both options are a solution.

There are pros and cons to both of them. But at the end, if you are happy and content with your head then you don't need to change anything about it. Some people are just not made to have (pretty) hair. It's all about attitude.

I would not say bald looks sexier. I would just say that people don't care as much as we think they do about our heads. As long as you have a petty face. =)
07-21-2014, 12:31 AM,
American Jambo; I know I've said it before but that's the best system result I've ever seen. Could you draw a line to show where your hair ends and the system starts? Is the crown your own hair or the system?

I'd assumte that you have to get your side hair cut very regularly (once a week? once every two weeks?) to ensure that it blends so seamlessly with the system?
07-21-2014, 05:49 AM,
It's a full topper. The crown is part of the system. I can try to draw approximately where the system meets my own hair but even i can't tell in my pics, or in real life. I have to feel for the seam. I use a #5 guard on my sides every 7-12 days.
07-22-2014, 08:34 AM,
I'm always a little sad when a fellow wearer decides to give up wearing. It's like we are a brotherhood or something. But naturally it's your life, and I can't say I haven't felt like quitting hair wearing myself more than once. In many ways, it's harder to wear hair than not. But I don't have the head shape or the stubble to look the way I want. So I will continue wearing for now.

From the photos you have posted over the years, you always looked good in hair---but I'm sure you'll be just fine without hair. Good luck Ahmed.
07-22-2014, 05:59 PM,
I shower daily like a person with real hair would (just wet, shampoo once a week), never had an issue. If anything, I just have to reattached sooner so the tape doesn't get gunky.

I was in bed, um, romantically, and rather drunk and I got busted, but it was someone I was dating regularly and they didn't care a single bit. If I recall, the last thing that was said was, "but it looks fantastic, right?!" - Of course the answer was yes.

Attached Files Image(s)

07-23-2014, 03:41 AM,
@travbjork: How did you get busted?
07-23-2014, 05:12 AM,
I think the system starts right about here where the red line is. I really can't tell but that's a close approximation.

Attached Files Image(s)

07-23-2014, 11:14 AM,
My front hairline was lifting a little - I was using regular Got2B at the time for hairline and it was a humid long night lol

I use ORWG now, not a single problem.