Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First piece arrived, confused,
07-11-2014, 12:42 PM,
First piece arrived, confused,
Well first thing I noticed was a crown, and I clearly mentioned "No Crown" in my order in the comments, and did not place a crown anywhere on my template. I also specified freestyle for the whole piece. At first I thought and wanted to believe maybe it's just not styled and the hair is just falling in a manner where it looks like their is a crown. But the more I look at, I see all the characteristics of a crown, the way hair is ventilated in a circular whirlpool fashion, the location of it in the middle towards the back, and probably a little less density in the center of it. If that is in fact a crown, I guess I know where the front and back is, otherwise I couldn't tell. The density and color match I can't speak for since it hasn't been put on. But my first cut in is scheduled tomorrow and I have no idea whether I should send it back and wait another 2 months for possibly another issue, or work with this. I was honestly looking forward to start wearing before my semester starts and some other events so I might have to accept that a crown might not be the worst thing even though I have no idea how it will look on my head when everything is all said and done. But yea, a little disappointed and worried in why/how simple instruction couldn't be followed.
07-11-2014, 02:55 PM,
RE: First piece arrived, confused,
I wouldn't worry, I too have no crown but it always looks like there is one until I get it wet and comb the hair back. I get free style too but I'm not sure what I really get but it works out eventually. I noticed on a totally wet piece if I hold down the lace and kind of pull the hair at the roots to 'move' the knots to position the hair where I want it. Be very careful not to tear the lace.