Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Different kinds of synthetic hair
07-09-2014, 05:20 PM,
Different kinds of synthetic hair
Hi again guys!

In one of my first posts I talked about the synthetic hair that I had been wearing for several years and how good thought it was compared to the recent Remy hair systems that I have tried. The problem was that I could only buy it through a saloon that charged around 1300 dollars for it. They called it Vital Hair systems. I have been trying to find the real or alternative name for that specific synthetic hair so I can buy it without getting robbed. While searching i came across Kanekalon Futura and wanted to ask if anyone of you has any experience with it or any other fiber that has the characteristics of Vital hair, which I will describe below

It looked and felt exactly like real human hair though it might have been even softer, silkier and lighter than human. It was heat resistent, didn't fade in color of course, and was easy to style.

Last time I asked no one here had experienced good synthetic hair, which is unfortunate as I felt that the Vital hair was a clear upgrade over the Remy hair i have tested.

If anyone is interested i can try to find some old pics of me with the vital hair.