Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's talk about sex, baby...
07-01-2014, 02:01 PM,
Let's talk about sex, baby...
Hey there,

I have a lot of one night-stands. I have been wearing my piece for a few days now in total and had sex with it twice.

The first time I was so conscious of it that I couldn't really concentrate. Whenever he would touch the back of my head I would take his hands and put them somewhere else so he wouldn't detect it.

I also had trouble just putting my head on his chest, etc.

I am not too worried about detectability when it comes to other things but sex is one thing where I see a disadvantage at the moment.

So, I guess, here are my questions:

1) Which lace is the most undetectable when it comes to touch?

2) I am currently in Germany and the haidresser said that I should get 'Contactskin' because I could 'actually take someone home with me without worrying unlike with the lace bases' (well, I can't afford it). Is she right? Or could I get same results with one of Toplace's laces? The Contactskin kinda threwme off big time.

Thanks and please feel free to give me recommendations. I wanna master this!
07-01-2014, 04:03 PM,
RE: Let's talk about sex, baby...
First off, I've only been wearing for about a month, so ya know, grain of salt.

I'm kinda in your boat at the moment as far as people wanting to touch my hair. I'm wearing a stock unit from Toplace and if it's a fresh attachment, I don't mind letting the date run from the back of my neck to the top of my head. As long as I've got a great tape perimeter all the way up to the edge of the lace, I'm fine.

Front hairline is a different story - I'm still new. I'm using ORWG and trying to get it quite right. I always seem to have a little "bump" at the hairline which I don't like. I found Got2B is better (but never lasts a whole day) and Got2B Ultra can be messy - but they're less noticeable than ORWG for me right now.

I know this doesn't really answer your questions, but as far as I know, I'm wearing French Lace (the most detectable) and have no problem with people touching my hair from the back or sides.

In time, I'll be fine with the front hairline as well. I currently have an exposed hairline and it looks great. I just say "hey, lots of product" or something like that if they make me uncomfortable.

Hope this helps,
07-04-2014, 03:15 AM,
Thanks for the reply.

I have had my first hair system for a month now as well (just like you- French lace, stock unit). I accidentally used to much glue (I was about to go see someone whom I haven't seen in a year-it was a hectic and boom! I have mad emy first mistake..) and had to go to the hairdresser the next day and she had to cut the lace. :/

Now I can only have a pony to cover my front hairline and the back has a funny cut but it looks hipster.

Really frustrated that I messed up my lace just to impress someone. I could have just worn my hat like in the old days.
07-04-2014, 08:11 AM,
you could use styling gel , mouse, mud, clay, girls boys are unlikely to mess with a fixed style like that.
also I reckon there will be a lot of previous input if you search the forum for
sex, intimacy etc.

ANTHONY