Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Submission Wrestling/Jiu Jitsu
06-17-2014, 06:41 AM,
Submission Wrestling/Jiu Jitsu
I really want to start with jiu jitsu or submission wrestling but I have no clue how my hair system will handle it. Are there any guys here that have some experience to share? I was thinking of wearing some kind of headgear to minimize friction and keep it in place as you will get extremly sweaty.

Perhaps it would be best to get a headgear like this http://www.worldrugbyshop.com/30310-bk.html
06-17-2014, 08:17 AM,
RE: Submission Wrestling/Jiu Jitsu
If it was me I would also wear a bandana over the system or just wear only the bandana under the head gear and leave the system at home when you train.
06-17-2014, 08:24 AM,
I have been weighing the option of leaving my hair system at home as well, but it feels scary going outside without it.

Is your reasoning for having the bandana underneath to reduce friction between headgear and the hairsystem?
06-17-2014, 08:44 PM,
I have the same sort of question. How many here ride motorbikes and wear helmets? What do you do and won't the system come off if you wear a snug fitting helmet (as you should) or do you wear a scull cap under the helmet?
06-17-2014, 10:12 PM,
Yea... helmet hair sucks and anything that helps reduce friction from head gear or a motorcycle helmet is good. A lot of motorcycle guys wear bandanas under their helmets, that is if they wear a helmet at all.