Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Pics] New Cut In - Fun with Selfies
06-14-2014, 07:56 AM,
RE: [Pics] New Cut In - Fun with Selfies
Cameras can give a skewed impression, when it comes to systems... the images are a little unclear [my own camera is hopeless when it comes to such images ] ..... bearing in mind it`s a stock system [ Not Toplace ] and all stocks have their limitations ...they are a middle-of-the-road solution for many people, though some guys find they get on just fine with a stock....fit is fine, colour-match is spot-on, and density matches their side/back growing hair. However, custom, is far more likely to satisfy most wearers..... travbjork has made the leap and in fairness to him, he`s also showing his face, which helps a lot of people to ` see` better in terms of style and overall ` look` ....... he can work from this point now, and adjust his specifications when he orders a custom, along with sending in a hair sample to get a good colour -match... .I think his results here are not bad at all... nothing to be majorly worried about ....after a few washes and a bit of ` wear` the colour will lighten and the ` bounce` will ease.......he may then need to do a little thinning with a thinning scissors around the tips ..this will help if any ` blending- in` issues become apparent.... I certainly think , when compared to his photos of his bald area, this looks vastly better.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Pics] New Cut In - Fun with Selfies - Paul In Ireland - 06-14-2014, 07:56 AM