Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back in High School Again [Pics]
06-10-2014, 04:12 PM,
Back in High School Again [Pics]
Hey guys,

Just wanted to attach a few pictures. Not sure what order they'll be in but -

The one with the really long hair is obviously the system! It actually looks like I did in high school a few years ago haha, can't wait to get this sucker cut in on Wednesday. It is not currently attached, just drying. Thanks for the tips and tricks everyone, especially Paul! Washing it really helped.

And then there are various other ones without concealer, with concealer, and one of me in High School, can you guess which one? Haha

Thanks for all the help!

Attached Files Image(s)

06-11-2014, 05:24 AM,
RE: Back in High School Again [Pics]
looks the business, its life changing isn't it wearing!!!!!!!. Some people just cant manage debonding , bonding
not there fault, there just not that way inclined, but I think coming from using concealers is a bit of a grounding into the wearing concealing game.
enjoy and start living with confidence
Anthony, ps you can hide disguise youre face youre choice,
if youre not sure how to e mail me the pics,ill do it and you can take thease ones down
06-11-2014, 07:02 AM,
Glad you found the washing helped travbjork... it generally does... the 2nd-last photo there ... if that`s the style you want the system cut-in to, well that`ll be no problem for a stylist...very little work in that..... you`ll be amazed at the transformation once it`s done ...it`ll make you look your ` proper` age...... I think baldness makes us all look older than our years...... don`t expect the system to be totally flush / snug to your scalp at the perimeter...it`s one of the disadvantages of stocks ..they`re a standard size/fit.....you might be one of the lucky ones---some guys get a really great /nice fit ....just depends on the shape of your skull...generally speaking, usually the best way to get a system to fit your particular skull-shape, is to make a template of it and get a custom-made system.......you may find ` ridges` or ` ripples` on the perimeter..these are annoying ..they`re not visible as such but are very obvious to the touch ..... when I got them I just kept `at` them ..couldn`t stop ` wondering` how large they were ... it`s a bit like when you have a little ` spot` on say, the back of your neck...it feels like a big lump when in fact it`s very small..... I`ll be anxious to know how it goes for you tomorrow ...keep us updated and good luck !
06-11-2014, 10:26 AM,
Thanks for all the good words!

Not looking to go back to my High School look but I was thinking somthing along the lines of the attached. Not so much the colour or what not, but the shape and messy style. Hopefully something I can leave down if I'm having a lazy day or a bad attachment lol

Attached Files Image(s)