Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me and My Wife at a Party (full cap photo)
07-23-2009, 08:20 AM,
Re: Me and My Wife at a Party
llekyam1 Wrote:Simply let me say, never Have I met anyone who cares. It is mainly in the wearers head that anyone cares about your hair, they are worried about theirs.

You know it fella, You wouldnt belive some of the paranoid freaks I have come across.
At the end of the day we are all wearing a syrup, Erm get over it.
07-23-2009, 01:11 PM,
Hey llekyam1, thanks for the interesting post. Just a quick question on the PSB full cap, if you are giving measurements should you make them a bit smaller than your own in order for the fullcap to fit as tight as possible on your head?
07-23-2009, 01:18 PM,
Swimming with no tape or glue...come on, its not realistic at least with common physics.....lay something on your head and dive into water without it floating away.

i don't understand.
07-23-2009, 07:56 PM,
I've worn PSB full caps without glue or tape - they kinda fit like a bathing cap if you get the specs right. But overall I don't think they are as good as lace wigs, too hot for me here in summer wearing 24/7, visible hairline issues unless combed down, flat laying hair unless gelled up and the injected hair seems to shed quicker.
07-24-2009, 04:38 PM,
What does the PSB part mean? '

Are there other options for full caps?

Someone said PSB is a thick base - can you do a full-on lace wig and use no adhesive?

To me this sounds much nicer than wearing a partial and dealing with adhesives, cumbersome showers and so on.

You can just shave your head and treat it like a hat.
07-25-2009, 04:10 AM,
BostonKid Wrote:What does the PSB part mean? '

Someone said PSB is a thick base - can you do a full-on lace wig and use no adhesive?

To me this sounds much nicer than wearing a partial and dealing with adhesives, cumbersome showers and so on.

PSB is a thinskin base, These type of bases do sort of create a vacum fit when you put them on.

You cannot do it with lace they have to be glued or taped on.
07-25-2009, 05:07 PM,
llekyam1 Wrote:
danger!!89 Wrote:llekyam, i saw the video and dude the BS i've been going through with attachment and what not lol to watch you just do that makes me feel like im wasting my time with lace! Can i ask how long do your hair pieces last for? Do you remove everyday

Well I believe that PSB pieces last a little longer than lace, but I have always used my pieces longer than most people here, I get at least a year or more out of my pieces. And since this is a full cap I don't have to worry about color issues because I don't have to match anything. I take off and throw it next to my bed every night before I go to sleep but I have also slept with it on
no problem. But I Like sleeping without it better giving my scalp oxygen. Remember I just take it off in seconds, I have nothing to clean no glue nothing and when I wake up in the morning I go about my bussiness , If I want to wear it that day I just look around next to my bed I grab it and I put it on in line 5 seconds now. I don't even need a mirror.

I wash it every 2 to 3 days It stays good like that. Remember I also wlak outside and go out without my piece. I mean my neighbors see me with my piece on and off , and everybody I know. And we just moved here , so you can imagine the first time. Ohh you shaved your hair , why? No I just wear a piece let me show you, I run put it on and they can't believe it.
That is just me I don;t care,
When I was still like 16 or 17 I knew I would lose my hair, Because my father is bald, I told everyone I knew Yeah I might go bald, but you'll see by the time I'm 30 I'll have the best wig. I let everyone I know I was going to get one bak then and I don't hide it now.

You sound like me....LOL I wear a full cap as well. (and go without it at times) But I have not tried the Got to B thing. I have a lace unit in the box to go through before I order another. One advantage of the PSB base it's far easier to attach.

Good job...
07-25-2009, 05:09 PM,
BostonKid Wrote:What does the PSB part mean? '

If you can stomach the though of shaving your head completely the full cap is the way to go.......FAR less hassle. No issues with texture and color blending either. Except for the additional expense it's a great way to go.
07-25-2009, 06:10 PM,
I've already BIC'd my head entirely.

PSB thinskin full cap sounds perfect - no adhesive hassles, blending, coloring.

I'm a newbie; what does P.S.B. stand for exactly and does it have any alternative names?

Lastly, does Toplace supply?

I'm assuming this video features something along the same lines: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYvYtft5EmQ">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYvYtft5EmQ</a><!-- m -->
07-26-2009, 03:02 AM,
BostonKid Wrote:I've already BIC'd my head entirely.

PSB thinskin full cap sounds perfect - no adhesive hassles, blending, coloring.

I'm a newbie; what does P.S.B. stand for exactly and does it have any alternative names?

Lastly, does Toplace supply?

I'm assuming this video features something along the same lines: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYvYtft5EmQ">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYvYtft5EmQ</a><!-- m -->

PSB is something I named it, The P dont matter the SB is for skin base.