Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEARLY BUSTED! WELL KIND OF??? (not a Toplace unit)
05-13-2014, 10:05 AM,
RE: NEARLY BUSTED! WELL KIND OF???
I was busy answering / posting on one of my threads and a few other guys chimed-in before I could get to this ..... I know Anthony will take any ` criticism` in the spirit of it being constructive....he`d prefer [ like us all I reckon] to take the good with the bad.
It`s been a while since I `ve seen a few photos of your system/s ..... this one is too dense and I have to agree with Yorkie [ though tempering my comments also by saying that digital cameras and computer monitors can give skewed impressions particularly relating to colour] but the rear view does look like a colour-match issue..... you should leave your sides grow out also...I think the short sides are exaggerating the density of the system. I`ll attach a photo of a previous system I wore.....I think something like that density, or just a bit higher would suit you better....
Also, as you were in one of those fast-food places, they usually have strong flourescent lighting ....you were possibly under one of those and it ` caught` the glue .... what base are you wearing --- lace or Poly?
P.S. just saw Hersute`s latest addition / photos of suggested style .... that is excellent--that would really really suit you and be totally undetectable!!!

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEARLY BUSTED! WELL KIND OF??? - jeffs - 05-13-2014, 06:21 AM
RE: NEARLY BUSTED! WELL KIND OF??? - jeffs - 05-13-2014, 08:17 AM
RE: NEARLY BUSTED! WELL KIND OF??? - Paul In Ireland - 05-13-2014, 10:05 AM