Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Order a Piece with Extra Lace in the Front?
07-21-2009, 06:09 PM,
Order a Piece with Extra Lace in the Front?
I just watched Michigan Baldy's DVD series.

Maybe I misunderstood what he was saying, but did he imply it's best to order a piece whose lace (provided that it's thin) exceeds the frontal hairline?

To me, that seems like a good idea - but I'm a newbie.

Is it best to have a piece whose hairline begins after a small stretch of lace into which no hair is knotted?
07-21-2009, 11:10 PM,
Re: Order a Piece with Extra Lace in the Front?
hey

I have never watched the MB video unfortunately. But i do own one stock piece and one custom ordered piece. They already come with extra lace around the perimeter which you trim down yourself you don't order it like that specially. I haven't watched the video so i can't tell you what he's actually saying but i think you have the wrong idea matey.
07-22-2009, 01:13 AM,
Re: Order a Piece with Extra Lace in the Front?
they all come with extra lace at the front (providing you order a lace piece), what he is saying, is to leave a little lace in the front. many people cut the lace back right up to the hairline and others like to leave 1/8th inch of lace extending beyond where the hair begins.
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->