Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newly -received Fullcap [photos]
05-05-2014, 02:15 AM,
RE: Newly -received Fullcap [photos]
Yeah, French lace all over, Toplace system..trust me..it`s practically the same as Swiss, just that Fullcaps can endure more ` stress` than toppers, especially around the temple/flaps area when debonding. I`ve clarified the ``time`` line on your other thread justdontcare..have a look. Fullcaps are $449 now ......John will be able to give you a price ....many other suppliers are well above that for Fullcaps.
Hi rscout..yeah ...it`s a really nice system....there`s grey in it too..hopefully you`ll see it better on the new thread tomorrow....my camera is not great for giving good close-up images ;-( but as you said, the ventilation there is really good on this one ...one tiny area right on the edge of one flap became obvious after the cut-in yesterday but nothing that a little ` tweaking` with a curling tongs won`t sort out [ I`d caution anyone regarding such things as straightening irons /curling tongs....extreme heat is not good for the hair and can damage base materials especially Poly [skin] systems if you`re not very very careful] ... I`d only ever use it in one tiny ` problem` area if needed....otherwise I`d use some ` relaxer` product on the knots to help with hair which is lying in the wrong direction.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newly -received Fullcap [photos] - Paul In Ireland - 05-05-2014, 02:15 AM