Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question for Paul
04-26-2014, 12:14 PM,
question for Paul
Hey Paul,

Can you post a link for the product you used in the past for changing the direction of the ventilation on your full cap? I have a problem on my current unit with the temple hair standing up. I thought I'd try to use relaxer or whatever the product was to fix this. If I recall, you dealt with this successfully in the past.

Thanks!
dino
04-27-2014, 07:44 AM,
RE: question for Paul
Hi Dino.... I got this in an ` Afro` shop.... I figured the one for kid`s hair would be less harsh.. I think you may be able to get this in Walmart .... there are quite a few little bottles of ` pre-treatment` and conditioners/shampoo in the box --you only need the ` main` tub of product and the catalyst to mix into it ....I actually only used half the tub and mixed half the catalyst into it [in a bowl]...no point mixing the lot as you`ll only need a little of it ....I left it on for 6 or 7 minutes....if there are any Afro stores near you, just pop in and ask for a hair-straightening kit for kids..most of them sell them. I applied it to the knots, not the hair... before I rinsed it off/out, I grabbed the hair and pulled it firmly into the direction I wanted....I was wary of leaving it on too long in case of weakening the knots leading to premature shedding.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/390788590080
04-28-2014, 02:50 PM,
RE: question for Paul
Thanks so much, Paul!!!