Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Hairline Attachment Yet (photos)
05-19-2015, 05:56 PM,
RE: Best Hairline Attachment Yet (photos)
Yeah, it's "clearly visible that it's a hairpiece" when it's photographed from 2 inches away at 3 times lifesize, particularly when he has already told you he's wearing a hairpiece and has done a video in which he takes it off to show us how it's done. Idiot.
05-24-2015, 02:44 AM,
Seriously, Baldrich that was completely uncalled for and immature. This forum should be a safe place for criticism, not just for saying "everything looks great". The point of open criticism is to help people get better attachments, blends, and what not. I wasn't a jerk and i spoke plainly. I told him exactly what i saw. People can see more than you think. I've had attachments that look completely invisible but when i opened the sunroof in my car and i was in direct sunlight the lace was visible. Different lighting conditions can bring out imperfections that you wouldn't know were there because you don't carry a mirror around with you.

Restorting to name calling because i made a criticism was both unnecessary and asinine. We can't correct issues if no one points out an issue that they see. If i posted a picture and someone saw something that could be a dead give away or even something minor that i could do a little better then you can be damn sure I'd want them to comment on it immediately. If you can see the attachment line and the lace that clearly, i guarantee you that in direct sunlight if someone got close enough you'd be able to see it if they happened to look. All I'm doing is trying to help a fellow wearer out. There is no reason for you to call people names, especially in this forum.

And considering that i have one of the best and most invisible hairline attachments i think that i may be in a good position to give critiques and advice on hairlines.

Attached Files Image(s)

05-25-2015, 03:35 AM,
Totally agree with AmericanJambo on this- Baldrich is totally out of line.

I also agree that AmericanJambo's hairline is amongst the best I've ever seen- inspiring in fact for someone like me who is yet to expose the hairline.

Fantastic result AJ!!!!!
05-27-2015, 06:00 AM,
AmericanJambo is correct on the name calling however, while his hairline is good it isn't what I would call fully exposed. The style provides natural camouflage as the hair comes slightly forward at the base which is a HUGE help in hiding the base.