Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginning the process
04-14-2014, 12:03 PM,
Beginning the process
Well tomorrow's the day, I start the hair system process. I'll be cutting my hair very short to outline my balding area. I couldn't really accurately see it that well with my hair 5 inches long effectively hiding my balding scalp. I'll first be putting cling wrap on my head, tying it around my chin, then using a marker to outline, then taping with scotch tape 4 layers. I'll label the front, and cut it along the outline. I'll also take inch long hair samples from multiple parts of my head, diameter of a pencil. Wrapping each sample with scotch tape then labeling the part of the head it came from. I'll put that in a padded envelope and send it in. Do you guys have any tips or critique. And how would this template manage to stay it's shape in between all that mail and handling?
04-16-2014, 12:49 AM,
RE: Beginning the process
NoHairNoFair,
The first step is the hardest. It's gets much easier. Don't worry about the template being flattened--it comes back to shape with a little help. Don't forget to mark the template where you'd like the crown (if you want a crown--some people don't want a crown). And mark the direction of the hair on the template ( such as a left part, comb back, etc.) unless you what freestyle. We email you to confirm that it's received and process your order.
Regards,
John