Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plan to start wearing + wearing during travels
03-31-2014, 05:17 PM,
RE: Plan to start wearing + wearing during travels
Hi Ambient, hate to sound cliche but sorry for your "loss". Glad your taking the step to gain your confidence and in a way take your life back. Hair loss sucks big time for most and for me wearing gave me my life back. Amazed at the wasted years of dating, outings, gatherings, family functions, etc that I missed out on because of my hair loss, it totally transforms your outlook on life as well as confidence, so again glad your making the leap while you are young.

As for your questions, I do not wear FullCap but for toppers you do not need a template for a stock. What you will need to do is cut the base of the stock to your head shape I believe for the full, on toppers they are cut to balding area. Paul wears a FullCap and sure he will be offering you his excellent advice at some time.

If you are leaving in a month I do not think you will be able to receive it before you leave. Generally customs take 6-8 weeks from the time they receive your measurements and/or template. If you have one stock cut in I believe that you will be fine for the month and half you are away.

Found these on another forum for you. I know nothing about them as I am from NY, but you can give them a call and see if they can help you out. Good luck!

Hair Solutions, Inc.
619-299-9312
San Diego, California

Stephanie Millington
619-615-1030 Mixon salon
San Diego, California

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plan to start wearing + wearing during travels - EricInNY - 03-31-2014, 05:17 PM