Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In 1hr I am getting my hairpiece attached.
03-25-2014, 05:36 AM,
RE: In 1hr I am getting my hairpiece attached.
With your hair as short as it is I suggest you try a wax. I use Style Sexy Hair Control Maniac and it's AMAZING! If you don't want shine then try Style Sexy Hair Frenzy. It's a matte wax. Start off with a *little* bit. You can always add more. Rub the wax vigorously in your hands. This warms the wax and makes it softer and easier to apply and to work with. I like to apply it to hair that's just every so barely damp but you can apply to completely dry hair as well.

I start from the roots and move upward. This allows me to coat the hair completely and get a reworkable disheveled look. If you want a polished clean look then just apply in a "combing fashion" in the direction you want the hair to lay and style with a vent brush. Wax keeps your hair nice and soft. Not stiff at all but still provides a good all day hold that can be easily adjusted and reworked all day long. If you need a little bit more hold, say on a windy day, use a very very light misting of an alcohol free finishing spray on top of the wax. It won't make the hair stiff or hard and will still allow it to be reworked after a few hours but still increases the hold.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In 1hr I am getting my hairpiece attached. - AmericanJambo - 03-25-2014, 05:36 AM