Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help needed for template (pics)
03-07-2014, 10:12 AM,
RE: Help needed for template (pics)
mladjo .. no need to make a new template really ...just trim off a bit at the sides where I pointed out it`s sitting on top of ` good` hair ..... look closely at the last pic. that Hersute posted ...if you follow his dotted green line I think it will be fine ---it will give a little ` shape` to it rather than just have an oval shape ...your forehead is high [photos can be deceptive though !] but you can leave the hair fall down a bit so it`s not critical to locate the ` exact` point of the hairline..... you`d be surprised at how different things can /do look, once the system is sitting on your head rather than a template..... I think your hair looks pretty straight too so you might just want to order straight hair .....it`s possible too to have smaller diameter hair if you feel your own hair is ` small` ... worth considering .... sending your hair -sample will help with that though... John will know what will work best for you.
The template is ok as is --just needs a little bit snipped off here and there which is perfectly normal ! Just to go back to Hersute`s final photo again ..it ` allows` or shows a normal amount of temple -recession for your age where he has ` curved` the green line....if you copy that by trimming it with scissors, you should be good to go ! I always order just 4 -inch hair length too .... I think you might consider doing the same ..your growing hair is short and there`s little point in having 6 -inches of hair hanging down your neck most of which will end up on a salon floor! Less work for the stylist too ! It`s easier to ` see` what you`re doing when the hair is a bit shorter....you`ll still have loads to play with even with the 4 inch length!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help needed for template (pics) - Paul In Ireland - 03-07-2014, 10:12 AM