Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help needed for template (pics)
03-05-2014, 08:15 PM,
RE: Help needed for template
Hi mladjo, I`m not too keen on ``straight lines`` on a template, but in your case, the line/s I have marked on the photos may appear to be exactly that!
The general wisdom is to re-create your original hairline..it looks to me like you may be coming ` down` a little too much at the front /forehead.... while your front hair has thinned, it doesn`t appear to have receded as such, therefore, it`s best to have the front of the system ` sitting` there at that point, rather than down / forward onto your actual forehead, or it will give an unnatural appearance.
At your temple area, you have a little ` bump` of [ relatively] thick/er hair,[ you have it marked with your dotted red line on your first photo] but to be honest, I feel it`s not worth keeping that and ` shaping` the template to accommodate it, because it won`t actually be visible under the ` new` hair......normally, you`d try to keep any reasonably thick / dense hair but for that small bit there, it`s not worth ` complicating` the template, by shaping it ` around` that little bit of hair.....however, I`d welcome input from others ...... this is simply my opinion...others may disagree!
I suggest you get a freestyle system as you can ` play` around with it in terms of styling the hair ...freestyle means the hair is tied in onto the lace in a relatively ` loose` manner and not ` tightly` into a set-style, so you can vary your style to a greater degree as / when you want to. Your growing hair lies / grows in a manner /style which will allow a system to be easily blended in onto...... don`t worry too much about getting densities [percentages] specified...just send your photos to John and he can send them to the factory ..they`ll know what density will will suit you.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help needed for template - Paul In Ireland - 03-05-2014, 08:15 PM