Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for Debbie
07-22-2009, 07:47 AM,
Question for Debbie
Hey Debbie its been a long time and hope ya havent found a new best frined yet. lol Anyway I need to order some things from you again but was wondering if the Pure comes in bigger bottles, I go through the other ones way to fast. Also was wondering if you could style a stock piece I'll be ordering if I sent you pics. Also was wondering if you knew any hair wearers in Fla and what kind of glue they use. I've been using the Iglue which was fine in North East but I lose the hold faster here for some reason.

Best Regards,

Bill
07-22-2009, 09:04 AM,
Re: Question for Debbie
no Bill, you are still my BFF. ha ha
in florida, many clients will use a stronger, waterproof glue. the ultrahold is a good option as its waterproof. a lesser strength glue but also very strong is the walker safe grip. its not water PROOF but is water resistant. its stronger than the i-glue.
yes, you can email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfused[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> and I can cut in a piece for you....cut-ins are $34 plus shipping/insurance for toppers. email me anytime.
enjoy Florida...its been a terrible summer here in the NorthEast.
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->
07-22-2009, 09:06 AM,
oops, sorry. forgot about the Pure question. I only sell the 4 oz. pure due to shipping of liquids regulations.
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->
07-22-2009, 11:39 PM,
thats great Deb, BA just got back so I should have a piece on the way to you this week , I'll email you a couple styles I would like . oh please post your web address , I need to order some things