Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First few days of wearing and return to work.......
02-05-2014, 04:39 PM,
First few days of wearing and return to work.......
So my first cutin was this last Friday, it passed the family test the very next day. Doesn't surprise as my family is was too self involved to notice anyone else. Love playing with new hair styles that I have to been able to do in 8 plus years!!

Work has been kind of sucky though. I work in a very open office environment and of course we have the one girl with no filter and doesn't let anything go. She's questioned and inspected and made me uncomfortable since I first walked through the door. Really pisses me off too because my excuse has been I died my hair and styling different to hide my thinning hair. Most normal people would just let it go after that... Not her.

Anywho, she can kiss my butt though because walking down the street , walking my dog, just going to the store feels amazing!! The confidence I have out in the world now out weight one stupid co-worker by a million times.

Still getting used to the feeling of the topper and sleeping is a bit weird feeling. I've had the occasional itch that I can't get to. Once I complete my first detachment then I'm sure I will lose the very small anxiety I have left about this being glued to my head forever.

I'm open to suggestions to shut my co-worker up as well...
02-05-2014, 08:45 PM,
RE: First few days of wearing and return to work.......
One whack on her head with a baseball bat will shut her up ! Seriously --she`ll get bored and be on to something else soon ....if she persists, tell her in no uncertain terms that you`ve used a product on your hair and that it`s really none of her business and you`d appreciate if she`d keep her personalised comments to herself...that`ll do the trick ---- speaking to a person like that, in that manner, is, unfortunately , the only way to give her the message ! Enjoy the new you !
02-05-2014, 08:49 PM,
Ask her when she is going to do something about her hair, thighs, bum, legs etc...........you get the picture. Then the focus will be on her and not you.
02-05-2014, 10:26 PM,
its more about her, shes got the problem not you,
real shame theres allways one ,
I understand the anxiety when you walk in, whats coming next...........?
if theres something shes embarrassed about, focus on that, thatll shut her up.
two can play @ that

regards Anthony
02-14-2014, 03:23 PM,
Lol Tell her if she wants to sleep with you to keep it professional and to get off your N*tz... As long as you act like she is a joke or a nuisance and your the king of all it will really make her look stupid

Let her know her breath sticks really loud next time she is doing it