Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ORWG + Tar Remover Suggestions Questions
01-27-2014, 12:23 AM,
ORWG + Tar Remover Suggestions Questions
Hello
So, in 24 hours John will get my template and hair samples and will ship my order to the factory and i want to be ready with the right stuff for me.

As i have some experience i want to buy some new materials that will make my life easy.

the most difficult thing to do in my opinion is to clean very well the lace in the front of the system so it will be 100% clean so when you will put it back it will look like you wear it for the first time.
So i used to do the "mirror" system with all my last systems and it is actually working very well until i found out here in this great forum that if i will take the system and soak it inside a bowl of Autoglym Intensive tar remover for 20 min the glue turns into jelly and will come straight off.
I think that this system is better than the mirror and i understand that this will clean the system for 100%.

So First of all i would like to know that i'm right and second to ask if someone knows where can i buy this to ship it intentionally to Israel.
I found in Ebay item that ships to Israel and cost 18$ include shipping - Is this one good for this?

Now for the attaching the Lace - my main problem with attaching the Lace is that i found out the best way is only use Glue in the front lace to have a perfect hairline but i always get shine under the hairline. also i'm living in Israel and we have here lots of sun and i sweat a lot. I liked to use the Pro Hair Ghost Bond but i still get shine from it. i found here in the forum that maybe i need to use ORWG. I know it's hard to give advices on this issue but i really need your help - i need an hold for 2 weeks and i need no shine from it - is there anyone that can give me advise what to buy?

Tape - For the poly in the back and sides i want to use only tape because i found out that for place the system in the right position i first need to place it on the back and sides and than go to the front lace. so because I'm using this system it's easy and less messy to use some good tape.
i'v heard about some good materials like DuoTac by walker and the Proflex that i got great response from this ones .

So for an old for 2-3 weeks what are you using ?

Also on searching on the internet in certain website that i will need say it's name i see that the NS-Pro series No Shin looks very good for my needs - anyone used it before?
01-27-2014, 01:45 AM,
RE: ORWG + Tar Remover Suggestions Questions
I can't answer all your questions but regarding the Autoglym, you should know that you'll only get 3-5 soaks per bottle.
With the shipping costs, that makes it a very expensive method for you.
I would recommend you continue using the mirror slide and maybe only use the Autoglym once a month to get the lace really clean.
Have a look at this and see if you can find a more local supplier:
http://www.autoglymprofessional.com/Trad...butors.asp

As for ORWG, I used that and got a 2 week hold but would have to touch up the hairline at least a couple of times in that period.
Other white glues to consider are Ghostbong XL and NEX GEN, both available from Hair Direct.
The last 2 are meant to withstand oil AND sweat, whereas the ORWG is mostly about oily scalps.
You can also combine it with products like NO SWEAT that can keep your scalp dry whilst the glue is setting.
01-27-2014, 03:45 PM,
RE: ORWG + Tar Remover Suggestions Questions
As always - thanks !!!