Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Need Help] My Steps - First Step Making The Perfect Template - Photos Inside
01-23-2014, 09:35 AM,
RE: [Need Help] My Steps - First Step Making The Perfect Template - Photos Inside
James, I would also request custom ventilation as well as the singe strand/single knot front. I think that's one of the reasons that the system I ordered is so successful. Most people order freestyle, at least for their first system, but for me I knew that wouldn't work. My hair grows forward. I have a crown as well so I had them vent in the natural swirl pattern that my hair grew in, which swirled into forward ventilation. I also ordered no spiky front on the forward ventilation. So when I use a little wax and a no heat hair dryer to stand up the front, it sort of swoops forward and up which give the appearance of an exposed hairline (as you can still see through the hair) but it completely hides the lace. I have French Lace and even in strong direct natural or artificial light, you cannot see the grid pattern regardless of the angle of the light.

Using the custom ventilation that matches the natural growing pattern of my hair, in my opinion, makes it MUCH easier to blend the system with my natural hair. I would have the area of your piece that meets your natural hair vent downwards with the direction of your hair and then the top of the piece vented forward. That would actually match the picture of the look that you're trying to achieve. As you can see in the pic the side are growing down with the top and front growing forward. This ventilation will also make it much easier for you to style the hair in the style that you want and hold the style better with less product throughout the day

Just my two cents.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Need Help] My Steps - First Step Making The Perfect Template - Photos Inside - AmericanJambo - 01-23-2014, 09:35 AM