Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Need Help] My Steps - First Step Making The Perfect Template - Photos Inside
01-22-2014, 10:05 AM,
[Need Help] My Steps - First Step Making The Perfect Template - Photos Inside
Hello
So I have decided i'm going to start my journey from the beginning again.
The most important step is to make the perfect template for me.
I found lots of answers and advise on the shape of the template but i decided i want to get some advise for the people in this great forum.
i'v also decided i will update this forum in every step with photos so new people can learn from this.

As i mentioned in early post this is the hair style i want to have :

[Image: hd_023.jpg]
[Image: hd_023b.jpg]

i took some photos of my head and i put here a photo of my naked head and the same photo with the line i paint with photoshop to mark the template size.

It will be great to hear what do you think and get some advise go the shape of the template

[Image: 11.jpg]
[Image: aa.jpg]
[Image: 14.jpg]
[Image: dd.jpg]
[Image: 15.jpg]
[Image: ee.jpg]
[Image: 16.jpg]
[Image: ff.jpg]
01-22-2014, 02:07 PM,
RE: [Need Help] My Steps - First Step Making The Perfect Template - Photos Inside
What about this shape?

Attached Files Image(s)

01-22-2014, 05:09 PM,
RE: [Need Help] My Steps - First Step Making The Perfect Template - Photos Inside
Great photoshop !!! And thanks for the design.
What is the porpoise of the flaps ? How do you attach them ? With glue ? Like the front hairline ?
Do you think this shape is good for 37 years old guy?

Alos what density should i ask from John ? should it be the same in all over the system?

Hersute - you are great helper and life saver in this forum
01-22-2014, 08:12 PM,
OK
So went to make a template - it wasn't easy but at the end i think i got the template i need.
here is the photos :
please tell me if it's ready to be sent to John , also i will be happy to know what density do you think i need.

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 22.jpg]
01-22-2014, 09:54 PM,
Thats not bad, it just needs a couple of adjustments, especially on one side where its more forward than the other side.
I've marked those areas.
The flaps will help blend the hair into your own natural hair at the hairline and prevent you having a wide looking forehead.
You attach them in the same way as the hairline.
I would have thought a 65% density was good for you, but you need to check this with John.
You also want a 'graduated density hairline' where the density is lowered at the hairline by at least 5%.
Again John will be able to advise you on that.

Attached Files Image(s)

01-22-2014, 11:12 PM,
Hi James....that looks good there now .....when you are ordering/paying, send John a few photos, as you have posted here, of your side-hair and temple area, so he can send them to the factory..it will help you get a matching-density...... Hersute is tireless in his tips and help for newbies ..... all credit to him ....... best wishes with it and hope it all goes happily for you.
01-22-2014, 11:26 PM,
I think this is what I will do , I will send Jhon all the photos to let him make the adjustments and the density needed because I don't have much time I already sent him the template 2 hours a go.
I hope that this template will be right for me and I will have great hair in the end.
I will update with photos when I will get the system
01-22-2014, 11:37 PM,
I meant to say too....if you have a photo of when you had all your own hair, send that too..it`s best to re-create your original ` look` rather than go for something different...you can begin to ` experiment` with different styles later on, as you get used to wearing and doing your bonds and find what adhesive products work best for you.......John will easily sort out what will work best for you....... regards for now.
01-23-2014, 01:02 AM,
James, also request single strand, single knotting at the hairline and bleached knots.
01-23-2014, 03:51 AM,
Thanks for all the info - what is single strand and single knotting or in other words how does this affect the hair system?