Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Advice Before My New Order
01-19-2014, 08:22 AM,
Some Advice Before My New Order
Hello again

So after a lot of thinking I decided to orders my self a new custom unit and also send John a new template.
Before I'm placing my order I would like to get some advice.

Before I am asking my questions I just want to tell you that my saloon use both tape and glue for attaching also In the front lace to make it easy to clean.

So I've found a photo in some different hair replacement website for choosing the hair style and I want to have this style in my hair so please take it under consideration when you answer my questions.

[Image: hd_023.jpg]
[Image: hd_023b.jpg]
[Image: hd_023c.jpg]

So let's start :

1. Base - base on the photo what base should I order , do you think that the TL150 (SFS with 3/4 poly) will be good for this kind of hair style?

2. Can I use the hair system for 6 months? What can I do to keep the system for 6 months?

3. Hair color : my hair is black but only every order the system color was to much black. Is there something in between dark brown to black?

4. Style - I can't choose between the "Freestyle" and the "Comb forward with spikey front" , what do you say?

5. Curl and wave hair - in this section I am thinking I need straight or body wave - what is your opinion ?

6. Hairline - the problem i always have is with the hair line that looks rounded and not natural - how in my order i can have some natural hair line? because on the template the hair line is rounded ? i know that the system come un cut - so it's all about the saloon I'm visiting ? or the best way is do it alone ? and if i need to cut the front lace (the cutting i will still do in my hair dresser ) how do i cut it? is there some manual ?

Some extra attaching questions :

A. I have always a problem with a shine and I'm guessing it's the tape - can someone recommend me some good no shine tape?

Messages In This Thread
Some Advice Before My New Order - james341 - 01-19-2014, 08:22 AM