Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stock systems can look great! (Photo)
03-16-2010, 06:45 AM,
Stock systems can look great! (Photo)
Here's a photo of a stock unit. Sometimes people are not prepared and don't have a custom unit backup system when they need one. So they order a stock unit till their new custom unit arrives. Our stock units are made in the same factory and with the same materials as our custom units. You have to trim the base to cover your bald area and it's a great alternative if you're in a pinch. Here's a photo of a stock unit from a customer in California.

[img]

[/img]

Attached Files Image(s)

03-16-2010, 09:03 AM,
Re: Stock systems can look great! (Photo)
John..

If you have a hair color sample on file there with you, would you be able to match it up with a stock piece (or at least as close as you could)?
03-16-2010, 10:47 AM,
Hi DeGuy,
Yes, we can do that. We have a large supply of stock systems on hand and can send them out right away. Please email us at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> and we'll be happy to help you.
Regards,
John
03-16-2010, 12:00 PM,
That's me . I sent it to BA back in July . It is a stock piece . It does take a little work but they can turn out looking Great.
03-16-2010, 12:47 PM,
ToplaceUSA Wrote:Hi DeGuy,
Yes, we can do that. We have a large supply of stock systems on hand and can send them out right away. Please email us at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> and we'll be happy to help you.
Regards,
John

What's the price of the stock units ?
What density(ies) are they ?
Do you have any with some gray and, if so, is it human or synthetic gray ?

Thanks,
Fred
03-16-2010, 01:29 PM,
Stock units are either SFS or artificial skin, 65-70% density, body wave, and 6" hair length. The cost is $175 plus $10 S&H in the USA for a total of $185.00. I have units with gray in them and that comes in increments of 10% so you could get 10% gray, 20% gray, 30% gray etc. The gray is synthetic.
03-16-2010, 04:01 PM,
When I was wearing partials my best unit was a stock piece that Debbie colored to match my hair.