Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pics of my very first system and cut in!!!!!!
01-17-2014, 11:05 AM,
Pics of my very first system and cut in!!!!!!
Amazing. Enough said.

Specs:

French lace with poly surround
55%/60%
3% grey
Custom ventilation. All the hair is vented from the direction of the crown with the top, sides, and back vented forward.
Color matched from hair sample

Attached Files Image(s)

01-17-2014, 11:21 AM,
RE: Pics of my very first system and cut in!!!!!!
Holy cow!!!! I pray for results like these.... Amazing!!! Perfect style, blend and color. Hats off my friend!
01-17-2014, 11:37 AM,
I couldn't be happier. Had to make some adjustments, add a bit of color to my own hair but I honestly did not expect these results at all. I really am just frickin' thrilled. I know that there is a steep learning curve to this and I'm sure that my first detach/reattach is going to be a nightmare but I'll work through it. Right now I'm just really happy and enjoying the results. I'm going to go have a beer! Cheers!
01-17-2014, 01:40 PM,
that looks amazing. I wouldnt be able to tell thats a hairpiece

great job and great hairdresser!
01-17-2014, 03:35 PM,
It looks AMAZING!
Not many people get that good a result first time.
You're going to nail hair wearing!

GREAT JOB!!!
01-17-2014, 03:43 PM,
Thanks guys. I listened to all of your advice closely. Especially you Hersute, you and Irish Paul have been so helpful. Seriously, if it wasn't for you guys and this forum I never would have been able to pull off this look. You guys are awesome!!!

So I took the hair out for a test. Saw my family and a lot of my friends and no one said anything but how great my new haircut looks.

A couple more pics. In the face shot it looks like you can see a grid pattern but that's actually artifacting from the camera. The hair completely covers the lace so you can't see any of the lace at all regardless of the light. I haven't tried bright direct sunlight yet though.

Attached Files Image(s)

01-17-2014, 06:22 PM,
Hey AmericanJambo----- congratulations on an excellent result --your stylist deserves huge credit for a great job. Thanks for the kind comments too ! Hersute is tireless in his tips and advice here so he really deserves credit for all his in-put...I know how daunting this whole process can be for those considering wearing and wrestling with the horrible reality of hairloss....results like yours are a real inspiration to them....many thanks for sharing your photos ---enjoy your new look !!
01-18-2014, 12:00 AM,
Yeah AmericanJambo, Its results like yours that definitely inspires people and it makes it worthwhile & rewarding for people like me & Paul, because you actually listened!!

The density, the positioning of the hairline, the front contour are all absolutely spot on.
I honestly couldn't tell you whats your hair and what is system hair.
I especially liked the fact that even though its your first time, you didn't get too phased by the colour mismatch and you just got on and sorted it.
You definitely need that kind of attitude because there will always be a few trials & tribulations that need dealing with.

What happened in the end about the knots? Were they less visible when it was attached & cut?
Its often the case.

I wouldn't be surprised if John asks to use your pics on the website.
01-18-2014, 03:34 AM,
John is more than welcome to use my pics.

Honestly, the hair on my system is by far nicer than my own natural hair ever was. I should have dome this years ago even though I didn't really need it just so I could have great hair. I've gotten nothing but compliments from everyone. I will say that in real life it is a little darker than I would like. Doesn't match my beard and eyebrows so much. I've had a couple people ask me if I dyed my hair. And I did, so I just told them yes. Lol. I'm hoping the system will lighten up a bit.
01-18-2014, 06:26 AM,
Yo man that looks amazing! I can't even tell where the blend point is in the back, looks so natural! What type of attachment did you end up using?