Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with new pieces. (pics)
01-16-2014, 05:19 AM,
RE: Need help with new pieces ASAP please! *pics*
Thanks for all the help guys. I've washed the system a couple of times and I'm going to wash it a couple more. It seems to be helping a little bit. The hair on the top of my head is much closer to the color of the piece, and that's where I took the sample from. All though it is closer the piece is still just a little too red right out of the box. We'll see how it looks once I have it cut in. And I absolutely plan on using product. I'm one of those people that has to use product in their hair. I'm very style conscious. Most of the women I tend to date tend to be fashion forward. Out of the last 5 girls I dated 2 had degrees in fashion and 3 were fitness competitors with one of them being a model and the other was literally a beauty queen. (Ok, done with telling everyone how awesome I am. Bahahah!!!) But seriously, I cannot stand not having product in my hair. I plan on trying a few different high and low shine waxes, I also have PM WW and Mitch Hardwired. SO you think that these products will help keep the color difference from being too noticeable?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need help with new pieces ASAP please! *pics* - AmericanJambo - 01-16-2014, 05:19 AM