Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photo of Jake's hair line
01-03-2014, 07:56 AM,
Photo of Jake's hair line
This is a good photo of Jake's hair line. This style suits him just fine. Specs are 65-70%, body wave and SFS.
Regards,
John

Attached Files Image(s)

01-05-2014, 03:05 AM,
RE: Photo of Jake's hair line
That looks very good for lace. IMHO a thin skin base would take visuals at the hairline one step farther, eliminating the visible grid pattern that lace shows at certain angles and in some lighting conditions and shine from glues and tape under it. Also, I'm finding that the thin skin base lifts less at the hairline than the fine lace I used to wear, probably because of increased surface area of skin with which to attach.
01-05-2014, 06:44 AM,
I think this looks brilliant!
01-05-2014, 07:55 PM,
Really nice style /blend there Jake..thanks for sharing that photo ..helps others to see what can be done .... enjoy it man...kind regards.
01-08-2014, 11:50 AM,
Looks sharp!
05-13-2014, 07:34 PM,
I'm contemplating going back to a sfsl hairline
Unless I can get more of a graduated random hairline look with skin (poly) as mine looks like a wall of hair when new
I think that's where sfsl can have the advantage with the method of venting compared to skin
05-13-2014, 09:12 PM,
quick question on your ultra thinkskin -- wondering do you need to trim any off the front as it arrives from the factory? It seems when I trim, it makes it curl back. Not sure if I should be doing this. thanks -- also would like to hear your favorite glue for thinksin
05-13-2014, 09:20 PM,
Best glue out there is(imo)
Orwg. Oil resistant white glue
Very very popular*
Google it
*dependent on individual body chemistry. Only skin ect.
05-20-2014, 08:51 AM,
Jake always wears it well, even with the Crazy Glue attachment (don't try that at home!).

Is it possible to get a really good hairline with a skin type base?
05-20-2014, 11:07 AM,
Yes it is. Check out this photo of a TL 700 (New Generation) super thin skin base.

Attached Files Image(s)