Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally made the leap (update) with pics
12-13-2013, 09:07 AM,
Finally made the leap (update) with pics
Hi guys ok so i faced my fears and walked down the busy hight street to the salon. Hersute was right not one person gave me that funny look when some think don't look right.

so ive made a few tweaks still does'nt look alot diffrent just a little shorter and im trying not to flick it to much over my receding hairline.

Its difficult i can't do to much as i am incoprating some of my forelock into it. Thats why you see it brushed forward basically mimicking my natrual hair direction ive always flicked it forward to cover my receding hairline and did'nt want a massive change to start off with im sure as i get the hang of this i will lose the forelock and maybe even go with a 65% piece and a more funky style.

so a few more pics as i say not much diffrence just a little shorter need to get some matt looking styling product though as these pics are just with a little spray in conditioner combed through.

Attached Files Image(s)

12-13-2013, 12:07 PM,
RE: Finally made the leap (update) with pics
Its a lot better now that some of the wispy ends have been cut away.
Personally, I would probably sweep hair that length over to one side or the other, rather than into the middle.

But....and this is the best thing, you can play around with it and you now have your options back!
I think its a good idea to initially wear it like people are used to seeing it.
That will make you more comfortable.
But in your alone time, you can now style away to your heart's content and eventually create a whole new look for yourself!