• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Few more pics .
12-12-2013, 10:38 AM,
Few more pics .
honest opinions please.

Attached Files Image(s)

12-12-2013, 10:51 AM,
RE: Few more pics .
I think you need a better cut in. The piece itself looks damn good. Color match is spot on, doesn't look wiggy at all. In your other thread you posted a pic where you can see your hairline, all be it a bit blurry but it looks natural to me. In all honesty it just looks like you have a bad haircut, not a topper. I think you should go an have it cut in again and blended better at it will look spot on.
12-12-2013, 11:03 AM,
Thanks Jambo yeah ive gone for the messy look there when i was getting it cut the guy surrgested for the first cut in he was going to leave long and see how i get on he did'nt want to cut it to short and find i could'nt work with it.

ive already made an oppointment for tomorrow to get it trimmed plus it needs repossitioning its not quite right on my head luckly enough he did'nt shave the top just trimmed the hair down.
12-12-2013, 03:40 PM,
is that a partial replacement? for me it looks very good man, the color match is not visible, i first thought it was a full cap! good job
12-12-2013, 04:55 PM,
I would have him shorten the hair in the back and on the sides and gradually lengthen it as it moved forward if you want that swept forward look. I think this would allow for better blending. I think the way that the cut is now it looks like the worlds longest comb over only going from back to front as opposed to side to side. It doesn't look fake at all, it just looks kind of weird. I think once you have a well blended cut in that suits your style and your face you'll be frickin' over the moon about it because it'll look brilliant!
12-12-2013, 08:18 PM,
Looks fine ---just ask the guy to layer the hair a bit --that`ll get rid of the uniform hair-length which is giving the impression [as mentioned] of a comb-over look....just ` break` the hair length a bit and it`ll look excellent....colour-match and density is really good and they can often be problematic on a person`s first system, so you really only have a relatively minor issue to sort out and the stylist should be able to tweak that to it looks fine...takes a while to get used to this ....and well -done on making the leap !
12-12-2013, 09:49 PM,
Thanks guys i really appreciate your feedback hopefully get it looking better today.

yeah its a partial ive coloured the piece and my own hair to match.

will post some more pics later after cut in if all goes well.