Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan Abrams
11-27-2013, 05:41 AM,
Dan Abrams
I'm sure Dan Abrams hair has been brought up but a few years ago he was wearing a very obvious hairpiece and now it appears he has his own hair. I was watching him on Nightline recently and his hair looks totally natural. I did a google to see what's going on with his hair and noticed it's been googled if he had cancer probably because people noticed he was wearing an obvious piece a few years ago and now it looks like his hair has grown back. His hair looks great does anyone know if he had transplants or is that a system he's wearing?
11-27-2013, 07:07 AM,
RE: Dan Abrams
After further googling I see where Abrams had testicular cancer in 2003 and kept it a secret. He underwent chemotherapy which explains his hair loss and obvious hairpiece a few years ago.
11-27-2013, 05:22 PM,
First time I remember seeing Dan Abrams was during the OJ Simpson trial... he did legal commentary.

If I remember correctly, I thought he was wearing back then. I do remember him wearing a noticeable piece, not sure tho if it was back then, or later years.

So I just thought he was wearing a great piece now every time I see him.

Either way, his hair looks good now...if its a piece, its a very good one.
11-28-2013, 08:32 AM,
If Abrams was wearing during the OJ trial back in 94 then he would have to be suffering from typical male pattern baldness. The first time I remember seeing Abrams was in 2003. I was posting on another hair forum at the time and someone mentioned his obvious piece which led to a discussion. I hadn't seen Abrams since then until the Jodi Arias trial. I noticed how natural his hair looked and assumed he found a much better alternative. Seeing him recently hosting Nightline I found it hard to believe that was a system he was wearing. His hair looks incredibly natural which got me wondering if he had transplants. When I googled his name the word cancer came up which I didn't initially follow up on.

I read where Keith Olbermann joked about him being bald in 2010 (article below) so maybe he is wearing a hairpiece. I followed up on the cancer report and he did have testicular cancer in 03 and chemo does cause hairless which would explain him wearing a piece back then. The article below has comments from those who were surprised he wears a piece so maybe he does wear.

http://gawker.com/5480353/keith-olberman...ms-is-bald