Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aufero vs Back2Natural
11-26-2013, 01:40 AM,
Aufero vs Back2Natural
Hey everyone

The main problems I have with my pieces are the red/brassy tones showing up after a few washes.

Id like to know a couple of things about these two products, which one works better on a ashy blonde (im around a colour 7 i think) to remove brassy red tones and also do these products do much to revitalise the hair and make it feel soft again?

Would it be better to use these products regularly or use once red/brassy tones already appear?

thanks!
11-26-2013, 06:53 AM,
RE: Aufero vs Back2Natural
Ok, Firstly I should say 2 things.
1) I sell the Aufero
2) I've never used Back2Natural.

But, the difference seems to be that the B2N is something you need to use regularly to maintain the colour and its best to use it from day one.

Whereas the Aufero is a treatment that can be used once the system has faded and turned brassy and it will remove those tones and restore the original colour.
You can, but don't need to use it regularly.
One treatment lasts me 2-3 months.

I just had an email from a customer that said it restored the 6 month old dry hair back to its original condition.
He reviewed it here:
http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/messa...erthread=y

Also, I had a customer, thats used both products, say that the 'base' colour is different.
He said that the B2N is more green based and the Aufero is more purple based.
He felt the purple neutralized the brassy tones in a more natural way, but recommended the B2N to anyone whose hair naturally had a greener ash tone to it.

So personally, I think you should choose the product that best suits what you need to achieve as they work in different ways.
11-26-2013, 08:38 AM,
Hey Hersute, thanks for replying, i was hoping you would chime in with some advice as i saw your post beforehand over on hairlosshelp.

I think i'll go with the Aufero , my hair is a kind of grey blonde, kinda dull looking colour, would dark ash blonde be my best bet?

the colour in the red circle is as best as i can judge it to be

what do you think?

many thanks

Attached Files Image(s)

11-26-2013, 08:59 AM,
I would actually recommend the Light Ash Brown: Suitable for base shades 5 to 7.
Its a good idea to choose a shade darker than you might think suitable because you can always dilute the results by adding a normal conditioner.
So I would recommend doing a strand test using the light ash brown and if you felt it too dark, then you can mix a 50/50 light ash brown with a normal conditioner and then test those results.
Choosing a slighter darker conditioner means you have many more options and the bottle will last much longer.
It recommended that you apply the conditioner to slightly damp hair.
But I've found that if you apply it to clean dry hair, the results are stronger.

I offer forum members a 5% discount if they order directly through me (as opposed to ebay) and anyone can do that by emailing me at [email protected]

My hair is #22r and I use the Dark Ash Blonde as I find the hair a bit too yellow and my natural hair is a paler grey blonde version of yours.

Attached Files Image(s)

11-26-2013, 09:27 AM,
Hey Hersute, ok i'll trake your advice and go with the light ash brown, i'll email you in a sec.