Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back2Natural Colour
11-19-2013, 09:35 AM,
Back2Natural Colour
Hi all. I currently wear a color #2 system but am finding the colour fades pretty rapidly and turns a very light brown, which doesn't match my own dark brown hair. So was thinking if ordering some Back2Natural to get the color darker again.

Could anyone give an indication of which color of B2N I would need for a color #2 system?

Cheers guys.
11-20-2013, 03:35 AM,
RE: Back2Natural Colour
This would be the best one..it`s the deepest shade.... your system is one step up from a 1b ....this product is best used from day one in the life of a system as a colour -maintainer....it`s not as effective once fading has set in in earnest [in my own experience] --- it will work, but you may notice the colour ` lifting` again in a relatively short time-frame but by all means don`t let me put you off getting it.....just that it`s more effective if used from day 1 !
http://www.hairdirect.com/store/back2nat...k-8oz.aspx
11-21-2013, 07:15 AM,
Thanks for the rep!y Paul, as always.

I seem to have to have mine colored around every 3 weeks at the moment by the salon anyway, the color just doesnt seem to last long at all. I have a new unit I just about to get cut in so I've got some ordered and will ensure to use it regularly.

Thanks again
11-24-2013, 07:14 AM,
I purchase my systems from Toplace and they hold their color a long time for me. If you're having issues with your hair fading rapidly don't wash the hair too frequently and when you do use a sulfate free shampoo and conditioner. These shampoos and conditioners help maintain the color. Also use sunscreens to help protect the hair and color.