Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any pics of...
11-12-2013, 05:25 PM,
Any pics of...
I've been looking threw the photo gallery and many threads looking for certain specs that I anticipate I would get. I'm 20 and most of the hair systems I've seen look like their for older people. Besides Mr.Burns, the guy on the banner. Can anybody take or show pics of themselves or anyone else wearing a system with 70-80% density, with temple flaps for, non-graduated hairline, straight or body wave, styled, preferably a couple inches of length with an exposed hairline. For example, I never see something like this:
http://www.haircutsformen.org/buzzblog/w...aircut.jpg

You know, something on the youthful side? If you can't provide pics, could you tell me from experience if this is even possible?
11-13-2013, 01:06 PM,
RE: Any pics of...
Reubin's thread is right below yours.
What about his pictures on page 1?
Maybe no temple flaps, but still my all time fave results.
http://forum.toplace.com/showthread.php?tid=5288
11-14-2013, 12:18 PM,
Yea, saw that one before. From what I'm reading he has a more complicated method of attachment. People are responding as if that's hard to do but he just looks like a regular guy, and that's all I want. And will I really have to order blonde hair then bleach it to make it undetectable? Not to mention I would need temple flaps which seem pretty hard too. Feeling pretty hopeless right now tbh.
11-14-2013, 09:24 PM,
Its all pretty daunting as a theoretical exercise.
There are so many possible obstacles, variations and options.

But, once you get going, you'll find 3/4 of the stuff you've read about simply won't be an issue for you and your wearing.
You'll have your own little list of things you have to perfect and deal with and you just tackle each issue as it comes along.

Try and remember that a lot of us are about getting perfection and tweaking all the little details, so a lot of the issues mentioned in these threads aren't about things that should put you off wearing, they're about making the most of wearing.

Its perfectly possible to make a straight forward order, attach it and have a good looking head of hair.
Its once you start wearing that you can become a little obsessed and start making adjustments to your specs and ordering, that addresses the things that you will want to perfect.

Lots of wearers that look good DON'T buy blonde fronts and then dye them.
In fact probably the majority don't.

At the start, my advice would be to concentrate on the basics, density, template, front contour shape, colour & curl.
Then you have to think about attachments.
That will get you 90% there.
After that, you can use the info in these threads to address the 10% that are issues to you, but unfortunately, you can't predict what those issues will be until you start wearing.