Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Coloring Brand
11-04-2013, 10:11 AM,
RE: Best Coloring Brand
You can get into a vicious cycle when you start dying your hair.
Basically, to dye any hair permanently, the hair is effectively stripped back so it can receive and absorb the new colour.

That means when the hair starts fading, it fades faster & lighter each time, which in turn means you have to dye it more frequently.

The semi permanent dyes (or hair colour designed to hide grey) lay on top of the hair and tend to give a 'one tone' effect which can look unnatural as most heads of hair are made up of several different colours.
Just For Men is one of the latter.
It works VERY quickly and you have to be careful how you apply it so you don't get any on the base.
Just For Men carries on colouring the longer you leave it on and so if you're taking your time, it can turn out way too dark.
They have recently brought out a product called AUTO STOP which claims to stop working once its achieved the colour it says it is.

But with any dye, you have to remember that replacement hair is already highly processed and therefore receives colour faster than natural hair does.
So its recommended you leave any hair dye on about half the recommended time.

All that said, many hairwearers DO use dyes and are happy with the results.

The problem I'm hearing a lot about Back2Natural is that it mainly 'maintains' hair colour rather than restores it.
So people have to use it from day one of receiving a system and then carry on using it regularly.
There is an alternative product designed specifically for replacement processed hair that I sell called Aufero.
This is more of a treatment, than something you need to use all the time.
I'm pleased to say its getting some great feedback and is helping to break that cycle of constantly dying hair.
It restores the original hair colour AND removes any brassy or red tones that occur when hair colour fades.

Just to be clear, I only sell this product because otherwise it wouldn't be available for the general public.
Its not my business.
Its designed to be sold to salons and used as a restoration treatment.
But I was sent some and was so impressed that I contacted the company to become a distributor so that individual hairwearers could buy it and do their own treatments.

Its a colour conditioner and you apply it very simply by combing it through the hair and then rinsing it off.
It also leaves the hair in great condition.

If you or anyone is interested in purchasing some, then you can contact me at: [email protected] or have a look at http://www.facebook.com/Aufero
Below is a picture of how it worked for me.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Best Coloring Brand - journeyofman - 11-04-2013, 09:34 AM
RE: Best Coloring Brand - Hersute - 11-04-2013, 10:11 AM
RE: Best Coloring Brand - journeyofman - 11-04-2013, 10:49 AM
RE: Best Coloring Brand - Hersute - 11-04-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: Best Coloring Brand - Southernguy - 11-06-2013, 02:35 PM
RE: Best Coloring Brand - Hersute - 11-06-2013, 08:31 PM
RE: Best Coloring Brand - Southernguy - 11-07-2013, 08:43 AM