Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Coloring Brand
11-04-2013, 09:34 AM,
Best Coloring Brand
Hello All,

I have been wearing for almost 2 years now, 2 years ago i was insecure, unsure and worried. Well, i still am but not as much. I did it and i wish i would have done it sooner but i am happy. I love every moment of it and my advice for the newbie, hang in there, it will settle down and becomes a part of your daily routine. Two things that i have not mastered are cutting my own hair (I need to get a good shaver) and cutting the piece. I am still relying my salon to do the following.

My dilemma:
I have a problem with the hair color. At times it will turn orange or red-dish tone, i am currently using Back2Natural, it smells good and keep your hair soft. Unfortunately, i have to use it every 3 weeks to preserve the hair color. Usually, one week after wearing Back2Natural, you can see the hair dye comes out when you are washing your hair. I am not sure why? perhaps because i am using too much leave in conditioner or? i have no clue but i want to find a brand that can keep my hair the same color especially the front as i dyed the front Hairline from blonde to dark brown to keep the roots natural.

My questions are
1) Any color-dye brand recommendations beside Back2Natural that is not too harsh for your hair? I read in one of the threads, "Just for Men" is recommended.
2) What kind of razor/shaver do you use to cut your own hair? Your side hair, not the system.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Messages In This Thread
Best Coloring Brand - journeyofman - 11-04-2013, 09:34 AM
RE: Best Coloring Brand - Hersute - 11-04-2013, 10:11 AM
RE: Best Coloring Brand - journeyofman - 11-04-2013, 10:49 AM
RE: Best Coloring Brand - Hersute - 11-04-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: Best Coloring Brand - Southernguy - 11-06-2013, 02:35 PM
RE: Best Coloring Brand - Hersute - 11-06-2013, 08:31 PM
RE: Best Coloring Brand - Southernguy - 11-07-2013, 08:43 AM