Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former transplant patients ?
11-05-2013, 07:40 AM,
RE: Former transplant patients ?
Good thread Trooper01 as I have many questions relating to the hair piece and HT relationship. I have considered both as like you I look freakish without hair.

I have heard of people using a HT for the hairline and a piece behind the HT. This makes the piece easier to disguise, as its behind the hairline the attachment or lace is much harder to detect as it is not exposed. Maybe this is something you could research more. It would give the option of allow all your grafts to go into making a dense hairline that is not see through under strong lighting and then place a piece behind it.

Does anybody know if wearing hair for a long time damages your chances of getting a HT?

What I mean is all the glues and bonds going through the skin does it effect the skins health and ability to sustain normal hair once its transplanted into that area.

I would be interested to see before and after pics of your HT Trooper. Its something I was considering and its always good to speak to someone who has actually undergone the procedure.

Messages In This Thread
Former transplant patients ? - Trooper01 - 11-03-2013, 06:11 AM
RE: Former transplant patients ? - dmx0 - 11-04-2013, 12:49 PM
RE: Former transplant patients ? - airbag_2002 - 11-05-2013, 07:40 AM
RE: Former transplant patients ? - Jorn - 11-05-2013, 09:33 AM