Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thin Skin Stock Unit Color
12-09-2013, 04:33 AM,
RE: Thin Skin Stock Unit Color
@Hersute: today I applied the Aufero for 20 min in clean dry hair, as you suggested me, the result is quite perfect, but I think with the Dark Ash Brown I will reach the perfection. I will order today the Dark Ash Brown, and try with this one ;-) Thx for the suggestions.

@Baldrich: thx for the exhaustive explanation of your bases ;-) In 2014 I will try with a lace base (as I said I have a stock French lace unit here at home).
12-09-2013, 04:56 AM,
Hi alessandro...my apologies-- I read back through your thread just now and saw that I missed a question you asked me asking the name of the leave-in conditioner I use...... you can get it very cheap from the European hub of ` Hairdirect` ...it`s ``P.P.I. Enhance leave-in conditioner`` ...just click on the ` conditioner` link on the site and you`ll see it...it`s a green colour. I used to wear toppers and like you, I needed to shampoo my side / back hair frequently as it tended to be oily and as it was so thin it looked awful after sleeping on it but I didn`t remove the topper ..simply wet my side / back hair and applied shampoo to it and rinsed off as normal....you can wet your topper hair no problem ---it will inevitably get damp /wet in the shower in any event...just blot it dry with a clean towel ...the water won`t lift the colour and you can use your conditioner on the damp hair....I generally ` back` brush the hair so it`s standing up a bit from the base---that way you can get the conditioner into the hair rather than just on the ` surface`......style it, and apply a final dart or two onto the the styled hair...it will dry with a light `hold` which simply relaxes when you next brush it ..... hope you get your colour issue sorted out ...Hersute gives great tips and advice here and is always so helpful to everyone...kind regards.
12-09-2013, 05:34 AM,
Thx Paul for answering my previous question ;-) Unfortunately I have to order from the HD US store (why Switzerland is not on EU) but if I order some other stuff like the from you suggested Remysoft Shampoo and some new glues to test the shipping price divided over all the article will not be too much…
12-09-2013, 08:40 AM,
As far as I remember , they ship from the U.S.A. using UPS as their carrier and the minimum shipping charge is [ or was when I ordered from them 2 years ago] around 40$, depending on the weight of the order. I just had a look at the list of countries they ship to from the European hub...yeah, your country is not on the list, unfortunately. I agree ---- you may as well order some ` extra` supplies to make it worth the shipping charge. The Remysoft is a bit expensive at first glance, but a little goes a long way and the conditioner really does it`s job .. ..really breathes new life into the hair which has become coarse /dry with age..... if you`re getting the shampoo, get the conditioner to go with it --- I simply mix a teaspoon of shampoo into a basin of lukewam water and sit the system into it for 5 -10 minutes, then rinse it out. Squeeze out the excess water then get a dessert spoon amount of conditioner onto the palm of the hand and spread it through /onto the hair....I use a brush with nylon spines which have rounded tips, to help distribute it .......I let it ` sit` for about 30 minutes and rinse it out ... blot it dry, then apply a few darts of Enhance leave-in conditioner. I use Enhance either daily, or every 2 days....sometimes all you need to re-activate it is to spritz hair in the morning with a few blasts of water and style it .... everyone has their own preferences when it comes to products, but I like those and the ` Enhance` one is very cheap, does a good job and has no build-up or residues and lasts a long time. Regards for now .
12-09-2013, 11:35 PM,
Hi Paul, thx for the explanation, I will definitely order this products. In this way I can give my units a longer life ;-)