Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW pics (sorry not best quality pics)
10-28-2013, 12:41 PM,
RE: NEW pics (sorry not best quality)
Hey LTB and Dino,

Yes its a toplace piece. I'll try to take a pic of the underside but its not easy cos I wear for long periods at a time and when I get it off I just wanna get it back on asap haha but ill try.

Dino - Ditch lace mate. If your not comfortable with a thin poly front then at least get poly on sides, back AND sideburns. The attachment on those areas with poly is amazing especially if you put tape on the poly and a thin coating of glue on the skin. Someone asked if you can put tape on the thin poly and I have no problem. Blue liner or..whats the other one.. ahh super tape! my favourite. There is NO bleed through with the poly and it holds very vey well. Lace sucks to be honest.

In terms of he hair line yes I am using the thinnest poly with tape on it and ive never had a problem Its strong. Its invisible at least in my opinion. I don't have any probs with creases, dark black line that lace builds up, it holds very well. At least try it and if you don't like it then u can always go back to lace. Also I noticed as I lose hair in front it actually looks better and better. All you see is like natural color at the hairline when it thins. No yellow colour. IDK..to me it looks very natural. Try it mate. If you like it...you'll be so happy cos it solves ALL the problems lace has!

Cheers

CB

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEW pics (sorry not best quality) - cowboy - 10-28-2013, 12:41 PM