Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW pics (sorry not best quality pics)
10-20-2013, 08:54 PM,
RE: NEW pics (sorry not best quality)
Hey Dinosaur,

The specs are thinnest poly on entire perimeter incuding sideburns, and lace for the rest so it breathes a little. I have found the poly on side burns is great because it attaches to skin very solidly I don't use much of my own hair just very very little on the very edge temple area, and on the side burns only very little on the outer edge but that's it. The nape area only very little on left and right side. I cut the hair quite short like at the very edge of the nape its probably only quarter inch..maybe less. It works really well.

The key I think is in the cut in.. it takes me while to cut it how I like it but after that its good. I think 100% chinese hair, quite thick for most, 75-80%, but you can adjust as appropriate for you..

hope that helps.

I really cut my hair short and I think it looks AWESOME on full cap if done right. Just go slowly and chip away at it till you like it.

cheers

CB

Hey greeko,

haha its an interesting idea. I don't realy have the time im so busy with my business, although I have cut in some hair for friends and they seemed to be quite pleased! haha was kinda fun!

Also someone asked about v-loops? Its actually all injected hair for the hairline.. as far as im aware.
cheers

CB

I also wanna add that styling products are 90% how you get it to look great and the style you want. Just find ones you like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEW pics (sorry not best quality) - cowboy - 10-20-2013, 08:54 PM