Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just wanted to say thank you!!!
11-05-2013, 11:31 AM,
Just wanted to say thank you!!!
Thank you to everyone who have been so kind as to patiently answer all of my many newbie questions. Especially Hersute, who always gives very detailed answers. You have all been so helpful. Whithout this forum I never would have had the knowledge necessary to start wearing. I'll finally transition from wearing concealers and hats to wearing hair in a few weeks and because of this forum I am supremely confident that I'll have no problem getting the hang of it. Obviously I don't expect perfection from day one but with all the info here and all the help, I feel good that I'll be able to overcome any challenge that I'll face. So thank you all again. I'm sure I'm going to have many more questions over the next couple of months.
11-06-2013, 09:38 AM,
RE: Just wanted to say thank you!!!
Keep us in the loop brother , some of us are in the infancy of considering wearing and are not as brave as you. Gives me some motivation
11-09-2013, 08:14 AM,
RE: Just wanted to say thank you!!!
Oh I absolutely will be posting everything about my experience. I started losing my hair when I was 21. I'm 37 now. It was a very slow process for me. I started looking into pieces when I was around 24 just to see what was out there. I had decided when I first started to lose my hair that I would wear a piece when the time came. I still have about 60% of my hair on top and with concealers you can't tell but I don't want to wear concealers anymore. I'm at the point where I want to transition to a piece. I believe that a piece offers much for freedom than concealers and I wanted to make the move while i still had enough hair that no one would really notice and just think i got a new haircut.