Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
do you use any product to keep youre hair in place?
09-23-2013, 08:24 PM,
do you use any product to keep youre hair in place?
I know I shoudnt and my hairdresser tells me off for using hairspray.
she says "you make it look wiggy"
hair is supposed to move.
and with the right cut should fall naturally into that style.
yeah alcohol denate and the quick drying is bad for hair

so are you guys overly concerned with having every hair in place, youre style or is it just naturally blowing about.

so where swapping oil build up on the hair for washing out product build up
I don't suppose theres any magical product, that's not going to build up the more u use it daily,ect

and youre going to need to do a full debond earlier because of product use rather than scalp cleanliness

Attached Files Image(s)

09-24-2013, 03:09 AM,
RE: do you use any product to keep youre hair in place?
You can get water soluble gels that are easier to wash out.
But I'm a bit of a hairspray fanatic too.
I like to keep the quiff in place, so I only use it at the front and even then only a light spray.
I quite like Tresemme'.
I find I only have to use it every other day.
On the alternate days, a spritz of water and or leave-in conditioner allows me to re-style the front, but then re-activates the hairspray as it dries.
09-24-2013, 01:42 PM,
Lately i've been putting a dab of gel on the palm of my hand, then a squirt or two of Got2b Lustre Lotion, rubbing together in hands and running through hair, just a once a week application of that, not everyday}. Seems to work ok, and can be reactivated the next day(s) with wetting with water. Also will spray on some type of leave in cond at times during the week.
09-24-2013, 02:55 PM,
I recently began using hairspray(tresseme) and have received more compliments from others than ever. Particularly from women.

Not sure what looking "wiggy" even means. Pretty wide spectrum of opinions of what defines "wiggy" I suppose. But if wiggy is caused by hairspray, there must be millions of people who look this way.