Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saloon in the Europe region??
09-23-2013, 07:40 AM,
Saloon in the Europe region??
I want to find someone really good who has extensive experience in making templates/bond and cut in´s and who can help me with all these stuff.

Anyone have recommendations of a saloon in the Europe area?

Some other questions,

Anyone have the same problem as I with NX-Gen Unifying Agent, I get a very shiny scalp?

Anyone have tips on how to do get the system less volume? I ordered a TL100 Light density, the problem is not that there is too much hair, the problem is that it gets so much volume and the hair gets dry even if I put leave in conditioner in it...?

I would like to try use tape but any tape to recommend for thin skin? I want a non shiny, with good strength.

Can you have visible hairline when using tape?

Thanks
09-24-2013, 04:25 AM,
RE: Saloon in the Europe region??
Hi Gojja,
Here's a stylist in the UK that does a really good job:

Martin McMillian
his name is Martin and can be reached at [email protected]
United Kingdom

I don't have any experience with the NX-Gen Unifying Agent so I'm sorry but I can't help you with that.
If your hair needs some moisturizing I suggest 'Creme of Nature.' Its a combination of shampoo, detangler, and conditioner. It don't know if it's carried in the EU so you might have to order it on line. It's only about $5 and it's as good as anything costing several times the price. A good tape to use is 'Walker No Shine' tape. As the name implies it has no shine.
Best,
John
http://toplace.com/
09-24-2013, 06:15 AM,
RE: Saloon in the Europe region??
Thank You!!!

I will send him an email and see if he can help me.

Thank you for the answers, I will check that product. You know if you can use morrocanoil on thin skin pieces? I know its not good on lace because of the knots.

/Gojja