Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Military/LEO Transition (PHOTO)
09-24-2013, 01:09 PM,
RE: Military/LEO Transition (PHOTO)
Ha ha their little fingers get everywhere, don't they. I live with a girl at the moment, and we've been together for a few months. She knows I have had a 'procedure' to thicken my hair, but the word hairpiece has not been mentioned. She hasn't seen me without the piece, and she isnt going to. Obviously I don't want her finding my adhesive or spare units. I have a lockable toolbox under the stairs, and I keep all my hair stuff in it. The stuff I use for de- and re-attachments is in a shoebox inside the toolbox, so it is handy to lift into the bathroom. In the bathroom itself I keep some glue and some tape in a wash bag in the cupboard under the sink. The glue is in a small hair gel bottle, and the tape is in an Elastoplast box together with some real elastoplasts. That is my travel / emergency kit.

You should be ok since it is your own place. Lock it up is my advice.

The other thing I've learned is, when you have been travelling and you've just got home, you have to remember to take your hairpiece stuff out of your suitcase and put it away, otherwise little inquisitive fingers will be into it LOL. That happened to me once.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Military/LEO Transition - Trooper01 - 09-21-2013, 08:41 AM
RE: Military/LEO Transition (PHOTO) - Baldrich - 09-24-2013, 01:09 PM